trebleclef header

Sunday 15 January 2006

建設性

An important trait of the great ones is constructive laziness, they know that you get an A not for effort but for results...


On a weekday without worries about the next assignment, I could have been playing games or going out, but I did not... Instead, I started work on some other things I had to do... First up was the clan flag for my clan in NewAge, it is just a simple flag, but it is the doing part that is an achievement for me...

Next was the website for urban Foundry, I managed to update several products and made some changes to the logic of the site... The boss keeps expecting me to produce some updates, but he doesn't give me enough materials to update... Damn irritating, hope to get this over and done with soon...

Now's the time for some relaxation, was installing another game while typing this... When I'm sick of that, I'll continue on the video clips of our previous performance...

No comments: