trebleclef header

Wednesday 18 January 2006

利己主義

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed...


I'm not good, because I haven't been doing my assignments (I sense another episode of assignment 1 coming)... However, I was still rewarded... Was lazing around practicing some song when Chris, designer of Memoir, called me... She said Memoir has been put on hold indefinately, but need me to help on something else... Another client of hers wants to change their host, and needs to migrate everything over to the new server... She asked me something about DNS, nameservers and other technical stuff that I've never dealt with before... In the end it's just a simple downloading of the old website and upload to the new one... For that I was paid $50, how nice...

Just got a sms, this Sunday's show is cancelled... Seems like my dream won't be fulfilled so soon after all...

My layout has been reverted back to the old one, for now that is the only one that works without any problems... I'll be thinking up new designs whenever I have the time, so no more drawings until I'm done with this...

No comments: