trebleclef header

Monday 16 January 2006

改變

Only the wisest and the stupidest of men never change...


Just did the new symbol in school and decided to use it for the background... This is a shape seen in a manga magazine when I was in a Japanese restaurant with Ben and Weida last Saturday... I thought it was quite cool, so I took a picture of it... With my original layout, the picture looks very wierd, so I had to change the layout as well... Expanded the width of the entries so that you won't have to scroll too much...

Did all of this while waiting for our performance's video to finish rendering... Not sure on how to use Adobe Premiere yet, so I'm still playing around with it...

Still no idea what other songs I'm gonna choose, the only one that is decided is 你牽走我的心...

Just realized this layout does not work on 1024 x 768 screen (and it looks so nice on my screen...), haiz... back to the drawing board... Talking about drawing board, I wish I had one, then I wouldn't sprain my neck while drawing...

Edit: Changed the layout to look nicer on 1024 x 768 then my resolution... :( What to do, 80% of my audience uses that resolution... Gonna try to make it look nice on both places...

Edit2: Damn!!! My brother crashed my computer when the video almost finished rendering!!! Now I'll have to start all over again...

No comments: