trebleclef header

Tuesday 7 February 2006

普通朋友

Should I smile because we're friends, or cry because that's all we'll ever be?


No, this is not a post about me falling out of love, nor is it some whining about how I don't have a date on Valentine's day... This is about the song by David Tao which I have been preparing for a while already... Did a recording this afternoon and manage to come out with something that I'm satisfied to upload... Now that I've listened it again, I'm have second thoughts on doing that... I'm not gonna describe how bad it sounds, or this post would be longer than the previous one... So I've decided not to make this recording public, but those who know where I usually upload my works shouldn't have any problems getting it... This is take one and there will be a second take or more until I can proudly publicize it...

My arms and legs are aching from yesterday's workout, seems like I'm not as fit as I thought I am anymore... I wonder if I have that kind of determination to wake up early in the morning to jog like I did last year... Nah... Most probably not... Come on people, ask me out to do some sports or something...

No comments: