trebleclef header

Tuesday 14 February 2006

情人節

Valentine's Day is a cruel, evil holiday which exists solely to pour lemon juice on the paper-cut hearts of the unattached...


I hate today... No, it is not because today is Valentine's Day... I don't always hate this day; it is just that today is special because tomorrow is the last day I can hand in my Assignment 2... I've started to hate the 3rd and 15th of very month, the first being the due date for SIM and the latter the due date for UOL... As of now, I've only finished 2 of the 4 assignments... I have until tomorrow morning to submit it which is 9 hours later... 2 assignments in 9 hours? I'm gonna break all records if I manage to pull this off... Damn... I gotta stop doing this or I'll die before I can start my Assignment 4...

Nothing much these days, haven't been going for lectures for the past two days... The Career Fair in Suntec is on 3rd of March... Hmm... Another 3rd... This I don't know if I'm gonna hate it or not; if the schedule remains unchanged, I'll be performing 你牽走我的心 then... Hopefully I can improve much more by then... Think I'll start jogging again next Monday... Oh... I'm free to go out again after tomorrow, sorry for the rejections for the past week...

No comments: