trebleclef header

Wednesday 15 February 2006

楓平浪靜

Calm continueth not long without a storm...


"The calm before the storm" was first seen in print as the above quote in 1576... What has this got to do with anything? None... I just wanted to say how relaxed I am now, you'll never know how nice the feeling is when filling in the details of the assignment cover page until you are doing it yourself... I slept for 3 hours last night, quite alot considering I had 9 hours to finish 2 assignments... Had a bad experience while printing out the assignment; took the bus to school from my home twice in less than 30 mins apart... It's time like this I wished I have a car...

Just when I thought I could relax, someone called me to ask me the progress on their website... Damn... What a good timing... Oh well, it's not that difficult to do anyway...

No comments: