trebleclef header

Monday 3 July 2006

短暫的幸福

Happy times are short...


A few hours after my previous post, my savings dropped below $2000... -crying- Must work harder these few days and get it back above $2000 before I go China... Never knew flowers were so expensive...

There's something wrong with my house these few days, the lizards are dying... Not that I keep them for pets, but isn't it wierd when you see lizards dying one after another? I know my mum haven't been using poisons for quite some time already, so their deaths are kind of unnatural...

A few days back, my friend (Winson) had a job offer for me: design t-shirts... There's this shop in bugis that sells t-shirts and the boss had ran out of ideas for new designs, so she is asking around for designs... I'm not really the creative type so Winson gave me an idea: design a whole range of t-shirts with percussion instruments on them... There isn't any design like that in the market therefore it should be quite sellable; I'm sure he asked me to design them because he has been looking around for them... Considering the amount of percussion instruments around, I'll be quite wealthy from selling all those designs...

Today, Winson gave me another job offer: coordinator for his production company... He wants to start a production company with a few other friends and had already found sponsors... The job sounds quite fun and I'll be able to learn a lot of things as well as see famous people... Only problem is I have no experience in this field and I'm pretty sure it will be very stressful... The responsibility is huge and screwups might end the career of the performers as well as the entire company... Since I have no experience, the risk is just too great...

The reason he wanted to create this production company is to promote his band, which he plans on holding a concert in the indoor stadium at the end of this year... So we were discussing along that line and I suggested performing in a pub instead; open a pub and be the resident band in that pub... He loved that idea alot and asked me to be his partner for the pub... Of course I agreed, this is gonna be so fun...

This goes back to my earlier problem, I have less than $2000 in my bank!!! I need to get a loan somehow... He'll be getting a loan from the bank as well and if nothing goes wrong, we'll be sitting down discussing the business plans when I come back from China... I'll try to get a loan from my sis when I go over there... By the way, she's an English lecturer in China, very clever right? This is going to be so exciting...

No comments: