trebleclef header

Tuesday 4 July 2006

重映

Deja vu...


When I was coming home on the bus today, I was haunted by a scene from the past... This old man came onto the bus with a scorn on his face, something very similar to what happened last time... The seat beside me was empty, so he stared at me and kind of indicated he wanted the seat... As usual, I got out of my seat to allow him an easier passage to the seat inside... He sat down and I sat down cautiously beside him being very aware of his actions... I'll not give him any chance to attack me; break his legs before he even wriggles a toe!!! Ok, that was a bit extreme, but I was really thinking of different ways of retaliating while keeping alert during the journey... Oh, and I did this survey before I started this entry:

You Are 32% Evil

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

Hmm... Its good that nothing happened in the end, I got off before him so he had no chance to complain... Aww... Would had really wanted to break his legs... Heh... -evil grin-

While I was looking for the record of the similar incidence, I read through some of my previous posts and I realized they were quite funny, especially the one where I hit a pole (I'm not going to direct you to it, find it yourself... Its very embarrasing you know?)... Maybe its not because of the way I present it but rather the events were really funny... Then I also realized my English was better back then than now... Not that it was very spectacular but the style of writing was more correct...

Some how I can understand why my English is getting worse, its because I'm conversating in English more often now (all because of a certain someone who can only speak funny Mandarin at best)... Shouldn't speaking more English improve it instead? Yar, if I was speaking English... It's quite difficult to converse in proper English with little kids you know? And you can't speak English when that person is speaking Singlish; it'll feel kind of wierd right? This is the reason why I try to converse in Mandarin whenever possible...

Oh well, I just need to allocate a segment of my brain for Singlish and another segment for English - 2 different languages for 2 different purposes...

No comments: