trebleclef header

Sunday 9 July 2006

飛機場

Airport...


Sent Michelle off yesterday, very sad to see her go... It'll be a great loss to our band... She would be a very fun friend if we had more time together, won't be seeing her for a very long time...

Met up with Jonathan yesterday too, at the same time I was sending off Michelle... He is currently studying in London and is back for the holidays, it's been a long time since I've seen him... Jonathan is a very great buddy of mine during the army days, there's a post dedicated to him but I have no time to look for it...

Why do I have no time? My parents are at the door waiting for me to go... I'll be flying off today to Macau and they'll be seeing me off... Should be back by 9 days; expect the next entry by the 10th day...

EDIT: Now I'm at the airport waiting so might as well add on to the post... Yesterdy night I went drinking with Weida and friends at this place in Dempsey road, the place is quite nice and the wine is very cheap... We were talking about going ice-skating when we come back, looking for more people to go together... Anyone interested?

No comments: