trebleclef header

Tuesday 1 March 2005

等待

Remaining in expectation...


Still waiting for my friends to send me their assignments, need some hints to get my brain thinking... so lazy... haiz...

There was band practice yesterday, the organizer for the show came to finalize timings and requirements... show is on next Saturday, 12 march, 1400hrs, Youth Park, Free Admission... I've asked the band director to get a video cam so maybe i'll be able to send some videos to our friend down there...

Band Leader asked me to play a new rhythm and I got it confused with my original one, in the end I wasn't able to play either... I was acting like an idiot with psychomotor problem until after much struggling, I managed to recall my original rhythm and later on the new rhythm albeit not perfected... hopefully I wouldn’t have this problem by the next rehearsal...Still no email... maybe I’ll start work tomorrow? SLACKER...

No comments: