trebleclef header

Thursday 3 March 2005

爽朗

Ocean of serenity...


The feeling of having something to hand in is so great... A few days ago, I was still worried whether I'll be able to finish the asignment on time, so I asked a few friends to send me their assignments to hasten my job... honestly, I have no intention of copying their work, I just want to know the scope and depth of the answers... There's this guy who said he'll send me his but kept on delaying... in the end I finished earlier than him, so I sent him mine instead... and another one who helped me the most, I think he's still typing now... he overslept and by the time he woke up, I've already handed in my work...

No more worries for a few days... played a game of 大富翁 with my brother, it's a monopoly type of game, and I lost!!! man... guess I'm just not as scheming as he is...

The picture I was thinking of drawing would be delayed, not easy to draw leh... but I have something else coming up soon, most probably by tomorrow... come back yar?

No comments: