trebleclef header

Monday 21 March 2005

興奮

Dreams get you into the future and add excitement to the present...


Finally, 1 month holiday... Time to brag about my achievement again, man I'm good... Slept at 4am and woke up at 8am to continue my assignment... My target was to finish every question within an hour, with 9 questions left undone, I had a very tight schedule... I wasn't sure what time the library closes so had to reach there before 5pm, just in case... I don't want to be in a situation where I slogged so hard and unable to hand in cause I can't print it... completed everything alot sooned that I expected, managed to settle everything by 4.30pm... Just in case I forget next time, the photocopy shop closes at 6pm...

Went for band practice after that, and finally got my hands on the video of our performance... Will watch it tomorrow and maybe post a short clip here...

Not much sleep but still feeling energetic... Still, I'll force myself to sleep, gotta stare at this screen for very long tomorrow...

No comments: