trebleclef header

Saturday 19 March 2005

風裏密碼

Like a code in the wind that connects our hearts together...


The title of this entry have nothing to do with the entry itself, just liked the sound of it... Haven't updated for 1 week, was busy with my mock exams that finished just yesterday... Now I'm busy doing my assignments again, due date next Monday...

I brought back the tuning key from my band, but realised the problem was not with the string out of tune... It was the hammer that was hitting the wrong place... That, I can't do anything about... Anyone knows how to tighten the hammer?

Just finished my Java, changed a normal Tic-Tac-Toe game into one with 16 squares, and added a counter to keep track of scores... Other than that I would like to make more changes, but can't think of anymore ideas... Suggestions? Would like to show the game here, but I don't know how to load an applet from a different location... Any help appreciated...

No comments: