trebleclef header

Thursday 24 March 2005

失望

If we will be quiet and ready enough, we shall find compensation in every disappointment...


After watching the video, I realized that I was not the worst one in the band... Heh... Though it's not something I should be happy about, at least I know I wasn't the ONLY one who ruined the performance... The miking wasn't very good; the sound of my drums weren't amplified, and I thought that was the only problem... During the performance, I felt the music was getting draggy; after watching the video, it was obvious that was caused by the drop in tempo... It isn't very obvious when the video was played normally, but everytime I forwarded I had to checked if I clicked on slow instead... There's a small clip over here with one of the better parts, the cutting wasn't very good as I was using limited resources (Windows Movie Maker)...

Still waiting for my band director to settle the sponsorship matters, then we'll have a keyboard... Obviously, I'll be the one playing that... ;Þ

No comments: