trebleclef header

Thursday 5 April 2007

睡醒

Party like there's no tomorrow... Then when you wake up the next morning, you'll be surprised!!!


Just woke up after a 12 hours sleep; feels so good to be able to sleep for as long as you want when you're tired... Sometimes, I feel that being able to sleep on forever is the best thing in life... Then again, there are lots of things that I want to do in life, achieving that would be more satisfying than sleeping...

After a 3 days 2 nights chalet, I was burnt out... Its supposed to be a time to relax, free ourselves from the examination pressures, the mental stress, but the physical tiredness wasn't any much lesser... It was tiring, but it was fun... Every bit of energy used was having fun, including the strenuous workout I had on the last night...

The bowling we had on the last day was excellent, I managed to bowl one of my best scores on a first game!!! Not sure if its because I was too tired to think too much into it or the pressure from those staring at my butt... I don't remember getting too much strikes or spares; it's amazing how the score can be so high...

Got a bad news when I picked up my sister, my parents are coming back tonight... No more sleeping late, no more peace and tranquility, and worst of all, no more car!!! Not sure if I'm even able to drive in the weekends... Haizz... Oh well... At least there's no more days where I wonder if I have anything to eat in the afternoon or what to eat for dinner... Clothes will be a lot cleaner too...

The flowers in the balcony might be happier too.. Why might? Cause every time my mum goes away, the plants will go through an irregular cycle of water and no water... They're almost only watered when they're on the brink of death... Amazingly, the flowers still bloom (except for the chrysanthemum which would probably die within the next few days) and the leaves are greener then before...

Life would be back to normal soon... Though I like the life now, its not the best for me... I should focus on the more important things in life after this holiday in my life... Other than the great improvement in my driving skills, I haven't learnt anything this one month plus... Some people told me I'm becoming too childish... Do I become childish only when my mum is not around? What am I trying to prove to them?

No comments: