trebleclef header

Monday 16 April 2007

鼻窦炎

Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow...


My sinuses have act up again... It seldom happens, but when it does it is damn irritating... The headache makes it difficult to get any work done... Its not at if I'm being very productive before; but now its worse...

Yesterday was Weida's birthday, and we had a BBQ celebration the night before... It was quite alright I guess... Probably the best part was discussing the business plans with Weida, then with our "future employee"... The fire was very strong, some very good charcoal was used... My fingers got cooked while trying to BBQ the stuff and roast marshmallows... This is where the problem begins I think...

I had a performance on Sunday morning, the usual stuff with the addition of "Matsuri" by Kitaro... My fingers must have been damaged from the previous day such that it was too dry and blistered easily... The Ethnic Fusion part was perfect, at least for my part that is... The problem was with "Matsuri", with only 2 practice sessions, I know it will definitely be a disaster before we even start... With a blister at hand (pun intended), I can only try my best not to mess everything up... After so many years of experience in pretending, its easy for me to cover my own mistakes; insiders can still see that I'm making a mistake even though they can't hear it...

Not everyone is as good at covering up their own mistakes though, so the performance ended badly... We screwed up big time, and its bad that we're in the territory of a significant, irritating rival band... Oh well, things could get worse...

For now, I'm doing my project, or at least supposed to be doing it... Let me go back to it then...

You Are 56% Perfectionist

No one would call you a perfectionist, but you definitely have a side of you that strives to be perfect.
Try to see your mistakes as learning experiences, and don't be so hard on yourself when you screw up!


P.S.: I think I'm very much a perfectionist though...

1 comment:

David said...

As ever on your blog - strong, interesting writing. Thank you for sharing.