trebleclef header

Friday 6 April 2007

四月

The first of April is the day we remember what we are the other 364 days of the year...


April2007
April 2007

This month is going to be hectic... My future more or less depends on how I prioritize and execute my to-do list... I have 3 more assignments due on Monday, and a major project that has to be handed up next month... If I focus only on my project, I'll have no time to study for my exams which is next month as well...

Planning is one thing, executing it is another... Being a great procrastinator, its quite impossible for me to finish anything on my own... I really need someone to constantly watch over me and remind me what I need to do; this or I can find my goal in life... If I have a goal, I'll do anything it takes to accomplish it, that is my way of life... Friends call me determined, but they actually meant stubborn...

I don't see any chance of a goal popping up anytime soon, so I can only hope there'll be someone to force me onto the right track...

My parents are back this morning, but they'll be off to Penang coming Monday to visit my brother... This time they're taking the car with them; no food, no car, no one to wash my clothes...
crying

No comments: