trebleclef header

Thursday 7 April 2005

有始有終

I complete what I started...


Finally, the layout of my blog is considered complete... Two additions have been made, the first being the background, which I think is very obvious... The picture was drawn by me during one of the "Internet and Computing" lectures... It was on the back my friend's Nike t-shirt, who was sitting in front of me, making things easier... I procrastinated the adding of this background for so long because I thought I needed lots of time to redraw it from my lecture notes, so yesterday I finally found the time to sit down and finish it... After a few minutes of drawing, I realised that I couldn't make any refinements to the original drawing, and it was difficult to get back the exact pose and posture... I ended up using the original drawing on my lecture notes to make this background... Well, so much for "lots of time needed"...

Second addition would be the "favicon" which many of you would not be able to see unless you add this page to favorites... Then again, Internet Explorer doesn't seem to care about such things so it doesn't work all the time... However, if you are using Firefox, you'll always be able to see the icon...

The background image was very grainy when scanned, and I wanted to leave it that way to give a special feel to it... However, I decided to make it more defined, as it would be an easier platform for my next step... This step would be taken after I get my new desktop... For now, that is all...

No comments: