trebleclef header

Friday 15 April 2005

你是我心中最愛的人貳之緣來緣去

The one I love the most (Part 2): Fate comes and goes...


With reference to the previous post, I'm gonna talk about that girl this time... Went back to her work place, to see if I'll be able to meet her again... When I walked in, the person standing there was not her... Was a bit dissapointed... but why only a bit? Because I thought tommorrow is 15, making Monday 17, Weifen's birthday... Therefore, I already had the intention to go there to buy her a present on the actual day... Luckily I didn't, but let's carry on with the story first...

I left without much despondency, went over to the arcade to try out Initial D... Spent $10 buying the card and playing a few games... It was not bad, I just need lots of practice... Was about to head home when an idea suddenly struck me, an idea for Weifen's present... I was thinking whether to head home and come back on Monday to buy it, or buy it now and come back on Monday to get it wrapped... Finally, I decided to head over to Taka to buy it now for 2 reasons... The present I'm going to buy needs some tinkering, so it would be better if I can do it at home... Of course, the second reason would be to try my luck and see if she is there...

I stepped in and... there she was!!! It was unmistakable, I was standing quite far away, but I'll be able to recognize that figure anywhere... On with the plan... I bought what I needed first, and went over to her.... She was quite busy then, wrapping 3 or 4 boxes, so I left to settle the present first...

I bought 2 handphone straps, a balck one and a pink one... 3 days ago when I was there with Weifen, she said she liked the small little shoe on the pink one, but it doesn't come with a black strap, the color of her phone... It's easy to guess what I did then; but it wasn't easy to achieve since I did not have any tools with me... After much struggling and broken nails, I finally managed to put them together... Now, on with the show...

She was free already when I got back, went over and said "Hello"... She looked like she remembers me, but trying not to remember me... Told her I needed to get something wrapped, and chose a small box and a card... I had to concentrate on the card as I was too lazy to keep correcting it, and she's looking... Well, at least I thought she was... When I finished and looked up, she was almost done with wrapping already! I haven't even had the chance to talk to her... My mind went blanked and I didn't know where to start... Was tongue-tied and... that was it... Would this be the final episode? It looks like, but I hope it isn't...

緣來緣去 is a song by Aaron Kwok, maybe if I sing it now I'll be able to feel the song?


handphone strap
What's left... Anyone wants it?

No comments: