trebleclef header

Saturday 30 April 2005

夢想落空

Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly...


Came back from the audition, with nothing under my name... I was shown the red light before I even finished my first sentence... According to the rules, it says I was to be given 3 - 5 mins, so I started from the beginning of the song even though I was aware that it wasn't immpressive... If I had known, I'll just start from the chorus... Guess I'll have to try again next year...

On a lighter note, last week's performance was not bad... There was another group performing as well, "Magnum Force" from Ngee Ann Poly... As you can see, the girls are very pretty; some are not that photogenic though...

Magnum Force and GEP
GEP and Magnum Force...

While waiting for the event to start, one of the guys gave me a very hostile stare, hoping to start something I guess... I was really tempted to reciprocate, but had to keep up with our level of professionalism... This was one of our biggest client, if things go well, we might even be sent to Spain for performance!!! No way I'm gonna ruin everything because of this runt...

Maybe I should ask my band director to let me sing for our band, I'll get lots of practice, and then I'm ready for Singapore Idol.... Haha... Maybe one of our clients might even ask me to cut an album... Heh... Very busy now, must carry on dreaming...

No comments: