trebleclef header

Thursday 14 April 2005

你是我心中最愛的人

The one I love the most...


This entry is not about any girl... No, it's not any guy either, I've not changed my orientation... There is this girl that I saw on Tuesday, but nothing happened so let's not talk about that...

The title is the song that I've just recorded; that makes two songs recorded... Progress is very slow as I'm not as talented as I thought I was, conditions are not at the optimum either... There was no school so I thought I could do more today... It took me a few hours to record a somewhat "ok" standard, and that was one song only... I almost cried while I was listening to it... The songs are here... There won't be any poll until I think I've recorded all the songs I want... Any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism welcomed...

No comments: