trebleclef header

Tuesday 19 April 2005

極限

I'm not going to limit myself just because people won't accept the fact that I can do something else...


My voice had been very thin throughout the day... Have I reached my limit? Couldn't record any songs today, hopefully it will recover soon...

Yesterday was the last practice before the actual day of performance... I wanted to play something lighter, as I don't want to have bruises all over my hands... However, the band director wanted me to play the djembe, a very painful hand drum... Now my left palm has one very painful bruise... Hopefully it'll heal by Saturday, we don't have enough members, thus we need everyone to play at their full potential...

I'm currently recording "等你說愛我", it's from the show "動感豪情", starring Aaron Kwok... After being corrected by my brother, I'm sure I can sing it properly now... All I need is for my voice to recover, hopefully I can do it by tomorrow...

No comments: