trebleclef header

Saturday 9 April 2005

明星夢

First step to stardom???


Just came back from the registration of Channel U's "絕對 Superstar"... Almost ran away while I was waiting in the queue... I had to keep telling myself it's just registration, not the audition... I think it's a good thing that they put the registration and the audition on 2 different days... Was very helpless this morning as I could not find anyone to accompany me... This is what happens when your best friends had gone overseas for studies... There is this one other guy though, I messaged him in the morning, and just got a reply from him when I was reaching home... How helpful was that?

I must thank Weifen, for offering to accompany me even though she had a very tight schedule... However, it was too much of a hassle for her so I had to go alone...

I did promised to Weida that I would join Jack Neo's "歡樂巔峰" to imitate Aaron Kwok, but I missied that audition... Maybe this could make up for it? I also promised "Singapore Idol" as well... Depending on how this ends up, I might not have to join that? Heh... Wishful thinking? 人應夢想而偉大...

I'll need to go to the KTV to practice, and someone to help choose my songs... Anyone up for it?

No comments: