trebleclef header

Monday 6 March 2006

職業展 2006

Career Fair 2006...


It's finally over, my first vocal performance... Took a few days to get this entry out because I had been playing Star Wars: Empire at Wars for the past few days and had completed the rebellion campaign already... I've only gotten the photos for the event, the video would have to wait for another 2 weeks at least... Can't wait to see it...

File server down?
Me singing 等我回來...

File server down?
Still singing 等我回來, maybe you'll arrive before I finish?

File server down again?
The members of Esprimere...

There wasn't much crowd when we performed since those students who came for the fair had already gone home... Had the performance been an hour earlier, I'm pretty sure there would be a huge crowd... Anyway, the eventual spectators were mostly the performers' friends who came to support them... My friend was late, he came just in time for the finale: 珊瑚海...

Was shocked when the first words came out of my mouth cause my voice coming out of the sound system didn't sound like my voice at all... Don't tell me it's normal since the voice I'm familiar with is different from my actual one because of the vibrations of my skull etc... I'm pretty sure I can recognize my own voice after so many ktv sessions and voice recordings... Maybe it's the delay or the echo from the huge hall, I'm not even sure what is the difference... After overcoming my initial shock, I had this very wierd feeling... It was as though I was listening to someone singing instead; I feel like I was just miming that person... It had a very good effect since I don't feel any nervousness and I could feel my voice coming out "cleanly" and easily... Now that I try to recall that feeling, it feels so unreal, its as though I'm watching a performance through the performer's view... Here are the photos then, the video will have to wait...

Still missing one entry about my new drawing, there is some fundamental problems with the anatomy... Will post after I'm satisfied with it...

No comments: