trebleclef header

Friday 10 March 2006

現狀

Current state...


There's supposed to be a mock exam later today, not really excited about it... I'll most probably hand in the script after writing my name... Then again, maybe I'll write the question numbers as well...

Been really lazy these days, doing nothing except playing games, watching animes and reading mangas... This Monday I finally went for band practice after so many weeks, totally lost touch... Though I still remember what to do, it seems like there is something wrong with the timings... A split second difference gives a totally different rythym, at least that's what the experts say... I don't really know what is wrong actually, I'm playing the same beats as before my absence but my band director keeps saying it's the wrong rythym... Guess I need to really feel the music to get the correct timing...

There'll be a percussion performance at Bukit Panjang Plaza next Saturday, this time I can finally show Weida what I'm doing... Though I'm not really looking forward to it since I'll most probably screw up if I still can't get it right by next Monday's practice...

I've changed my image hosting, so the pictures would show now... I really liked my previous one (myfilehut.com) cause it can take in all kinds of files, too bad it had to go down... Hope it'll be up soon...

No comments: