trebleclef header

Friday 17 March 2006

还在托

Hard work often pays off in the future, but laziness always pays off now...


Just when I thought I had broken all records by finishing 2 assignments within 9 hours, I did something more amazing this time... I finished all 4 assignments within 9 hours!!! This time when I was doing my assignments, I did not think of it as a hassle... In fact, I kind of enjoyed it... Weird huh?

Having rushed through the night for the assignments, I had a mock exam after that... I dozed off not long after going in, couldn't even finish reading the first question... Fighting to keep awake, I was pratically writing in my sleep... Oh well, good luck to the lecturer then; my handwriting ain't very legible to begin with... At least there wasn't any saliva...

Amazingly, the previous time I had a title similar to this, I was supposed to be performing in Bukit Panjang as well... Tomorrow's the performance, 6.30pm at Bukit Panjang Plaza's Open Garden... See you there...

No comments: