trebleclef header

Friday 10 March 2006

想不到

Surprise, surprise...


A few hours back, in my earlier post, I was imagining how I would hand in my exam script with just my name on it... Just came back from the exam and guess what? I wrote a whopping 8 pages worth of answer!!! Not bad considering I know nothing since day 1 of the lectures; maybe something did get into that thick skull of mine... With any luck, I might even pass this exam...

On the way to school, I met a classmate in the bus who is the same as me, going to exams without studying... We were discussing about how we don't mind being late, since we'll have to wait for 1 hour after the paper starts before we can hand it in... The later we go in means the less time we have to wait inside the exam hall...

However, I suddenly remembered, "What the hell happened to my First Class Honors?" At the rate I'm going, I'll be glad to even pass my exams... Damn... I've got to buck up if I want to complete this course within 3 years... Sure I could just pass, but I would not be satisfied unless I get some good results... Ever since young, I've never studied for exams before, at least not in my memories... I always manage to pass with whatever I remembered during lessons, and life goes on... This I got to stop; the just pass part at least...

Below is something I drew during one of my previous lectures... Just happened to get my hands on the cover of a tissue box and was pretty bored, the rest is history...

drawing on tissue box cover
Tissue box (cover) art?

No comments: