trebleclef header

Wednesday 1 March 2006

一週年

First Anniversary...


Well, it's been a year since I've started to write on this space... I've kept my format the same throughout this year: East Asian Language title, English explanation, then the entry... Why such persistence? I'm not so sure myself either... Maybe it's because I think this format looks special, I've never seen anyone with this kind of format yet... In case you've never noticed, I've never placed a fullstop by itself before, not when the words are from me at least... Periods always comes in triples no matter what message I'm trying to convey... It might seem confusing, but it has become a habit of mine already... Shouldn't it be time to change after one year's persistency? Nah... No one complained about this formatting, so I shouldn't fix anything that ain't spoilt...

The skin has remained more or less the same throught the year, this people had complained... To quote someone, "becoz ur blog is so white.. like dun have any kind of structure.. know wat i mean?" Sadly, this was what I wanted to achieve: unconstrained layout... However, the present template wasn't really what I had in mind; I couldn't think of anything that can satisfy my seemingly simple concept... I had another template which I call "Split Arrow", but it is built on the current template albiet some little change to the structure...

Hmm... Why am I talking about these boring things?

OK... 2 more days to my performance, everything is more or less settled... The sequence of songs has been determined as well... I tried to push my song towards the end cause some guy wouldn't be able to hear me sing if it was too early... However, there is this danger that my song would be truncated because of time constraints... In any case, it would be video recorded so those who missed it can just see the video which I will post, or maybe not if I screwed up...

Saw Virginia today, didn't notice it was her until she waved at me, thought she was just another pretty girl in SIM... 女大十八變? Change is neither good nor bad, its just a difference from before... Maybe it's time for me to change?

There should be one other entry for my drawing I completed today... It's too late now, so maybe next time...

No comments: