trebleclef header

Saturday 3 June 2006

完結篇

Finale...


Didn't blog on day 4 & 5 cause the lessons were earlier, so no time to do it... The workshop is finally over and my simple life goes back to normal... The photos and videos will come soon I hope...

Let's go back to day 1... Remember the guy I chose to play the lion drum on day 1? He never returned, he left the camp for good...

On day 2, I chose another guy (Edmund) to play the lion drum, he was quite good also and was eager to learn... I was relieved as I could get another person to fill up the numbers to the chinese section...

On day 3, Edmund told me he got a burnt and showed me his lobster red hands... Oh no!!! What am I gonna do?!? I had no choice but to get yet another guy (Benson) to do the lion drum...

On day 4, Benson got a bad headache and couldn't be there for the rehearsal... Oh God, please don't play me like this... Luckily, Edmund's condition was better and was able to do the drums... I didn't dare to push him too hard in fear that it might aggravate his injury...

On day 5, everyone arrived in one piece and were all ready to perform... Whew... The performance was great, they even played better than me for some parts... I was backstage throughout the performance, but I heard the crowd went wild... Can't wait to see the video...

About the curse to the lion drum, I've never gotten any problems like that, other than the occassional accidents where I hit my own fingers... Guess the drum don't like them huh...

No comments: