trebleclef header

Sunday 18 June 2006

逆走

View from a rear view mirror...


Yesterday evening, I went for a percussion concert by One Heartbeat Percussion... The concert was ok, just a bunch of good musicians playing some good music... Nothing out of the extraordinary...

On the way there, I asked Huda (our current bandleader) if she remembered when she first saw me... I've been thinking these few days, have I become more childish or was I always like this? It's ok if I act like this around the band members, but what happens after that? I'm still wondering if I can switch back to my normal self since I've only been interacting with the kids for the past weeks...

Oh well...

Getting excited about the trip to China already; my sis was asking me for my itinerary so that she can apply for leave... I'm not really sure about that myself, Weida still has a hard time deciding and it seems like his sister wants to come along as well... In the mean time, anyone wants me to get anything for them?

No comments: