trebleclef header

Friday 23 June 2006

不如意事常八九

Someone does not want me to be happy...


Ever since I finished my exams, I haven't been able to relax... It's as though I have something I need to finish, something that the deadline is nearing but I don't know what... I have to constantly remind myself that there is nothing on my schedule and I can totally enjoy my holidays... This stress has been with me all the time especially when I have nothing to do, I feel that I must get up and finish my homework or something... Maybe it's because of the last few months of my term where every deadline is followed by another; I can't get rid of this scary mindset yet... Or maybe it's a forbeding warning that something is coming up...

Today, I got a news that totally spoilt my supposedly happy (as happy as I tried my best to make it) holidays: I have a project selection lecture 3 weeks later... Other than having to start work on my project, it shouldn't be that bad except that I'm not in Singapore!!! Sianzz... Now I can't play in peace...

No comments: