trebleclef header

Tuesday 20 June 2006

丘詠惠

http://mizerable.anfractuosity.net/


This entry has no meaning and is about a girl that's full of nonsense... Got to know YongHui during the NUS workshop, she's one of the participants there... Didn't talk to her throughout the entire event since her section isn't under my jurisdiction... Actually I was just too lazy to chat with anyone; had to force myself to do so on the last day when I was recruiting them...

double
YongHui's MSN display picture (left), looks exactly like her right?

Their performance was great, couldn't had done any better myself (mostly cause I don't have that many hands)... Someone from the backstage managed to capture this video during the performance, the highlight is... well, see it for yourself... She's wearing camouflage grey bermudas; get the video here...

There was once we went to the Old Ford Factory, one of the supposedly haunted places in Singapore... I've always wanted to visit that place cause it's said to be one of the most haunted place in Singapore; the place is now a museum showcasing events during WWII... We went in the day though and there were lots of windows making it very bright, shouldn't be scary at all... So we went in and this little girl kept pulling on my shirt asking me to go back... But there's nothing to be afraid of, at least not for me... The bronze statutes do look scary to the untrained, especially if you were to visit that place at night... No bronze statute is gonna stop me... not in the day...

I went around looking for clues as to why this place is haunted, trying to read the articles while a voice keeps telling me to get out... After looking through all the materials, I couldn't find anything about the factory after the Japanese surrendered... We played around with the displays and listened to some documentaries, I later realized that it was on that exact spot that a paranormal event happened in the story I was about to tell her... Guess she'll freak out if she knew it beforehand...

That's it for now... Write anymore and she might kill me... Nah... I'll stop her with more ghost stories...

No comments: