trebleclef header

Thursday 29 June 2006

露營

How was the camp?


Good... Learnt quite a few things there as well as knowing a few more people...

So what's this camp about?

It's a selection camp for an agency that sells Prudential insurance... Only those selected can join the agency...

So what do you do in the camp?

They say it's a trade secret, but it's more or less some group activities...

Wha... so big shot ar, still must have camp to select their employees...

They are the best agency in Asia so they want to choose only the people who can do the job...

Is being an insurance agent one of your dreams?

No, I didn't know this was a selection camp until the actual day... Everyone who went for the camp really wanted to get into this company, all except me... I couldn't care less if I was eliminated, but since I was there, might as well try to convince some people... Maybe it's because of the "nothing to lose and nothing I really want to gain" attitude that let me not only win the favour of the chairman, but also the fellow interviewees as well... It might not have been so easy if I really wanted this job...

Were you selected then?

Of course... Else I won't be typing all this... ;)

One last question, why is this entry in an interview format?

Mainly because I am too lazy to chain them up in complete paragraphs; it will be more boring as well...

No comments: