trebleclef header

Tuesday 1 August 2006

第四天

Day 4, 12/07/2006, Wednesday, Cloudy...


Weida, Rita and Micheal were suppossed to go 深圳 today for massage and stuff but everyone woke up late... They decided to laze around for the today and go shopping instead... Weida called Rita to check if she was awake, she obviously just woke up judging from her voice... Weida asked her to go back to sleep then meet up for lunch or something...

Since we were awake, we went to this 點心 restaurant in the building next to Michael's apartment... The food was quite nice and very cheap... We had around 13 dishes and paid S$20+ only!!! It was all fine until halfway through our meal Rita called Michael's handphone and asked what we were doing... She was totally shocked when she knew we were having 點心, Michael tactfully passed the phone to Weida knowing all hell would break loose... I thought it was just normal to go for breakfast expecially since its so near our place... True we may be going to a restaurant, but by the time she reaches the place it would already be lunch... Weida lost his appetite after that call and didn't look too happy...

I've never seen Weida being so nice to any girl before, and I liked her when I first saw her... After a few days, I'm seeing more of her real self... She better know how to behave; can't stand seeing my good friend like this... I realized her temperament is very close to mine, maybe that's why Weida can be with her like how he has with me? Though I've never quarreled with him before throughout these 11 years...

Went to the G2000 boutique as they saw they were having 50% discount last night, they didn't go in last night as I walked too fast and they had to catch up to me... Today we went there and they are having 70% discount!!! All thanks to me... Then they were thinking whether to step in or not, since it might be 90% tomorrow (yeah, right)... Michael bought a suit while Weida only a pair of pants, I didn't buy anything though as I know there are better deals at the place I'm going...

After that, Weida and I went to Esprit while Michael stayed at home... There weren't much nice clothings, the shop was big but the selection not so... The only nice apparel we saw was a sweater but it would be impractical in sunny Singapore...

Weida then wanted to buy something to cajole Rita, we realized how cheap the jwellery around here was... On top of that, a shop was having 60% discount!!! Weida didn't want to buy though since it might become a habit if he has to give some diamonds everytime he did something wrong, he is already quite poor from the past few months of going out with Rita...

Finally it was time for me to go to 尖沙嘴 station to meet my sister, I'll be going back to 廣州 with her alone... I warned Weida about giving in to Rita too much and spoil her, but he said that is exactly what he wants to do... What's wrong with him man?!?

We took a ferry to 南沙 then a bus to my sister's vicinity... That place is just like a village except the houses are condominium-style apartments, there are even free shuttle buses in and out of the village to the bus terminal connecting to the outside world... The village has everything you can think of, restaurants, hospitals, bars, even a hotspring bath house!!!

hot spring
Hot spring anyone?

We went to this superb western restaurant, where the food is very nice... What's even nicer about the restaurant is the whole concept, the wild outdoor feel... There are plants within the dining area that contributes this feel, but if you think that is all you are wrong... Surrounding the restaurant would be plants as well, but the shocking part is the toilet...

The wall holding the urinals is a piece of glass, behind the glass is a garden so you'll feel like you are peeing outdoors... The tap comes from the ceiling, its a bit irritating as the water trickles down in bits; nonetheless, it is a nice concept... Too bad I don't have a camera to show it to you...

Saving the best for the last, the main highlight for the night is the opening of the roof... The entire roof slides out while some spectacular music is played...

really hated myself for not bringing a camera... My brother-in-law said we could go back there some other time, and I hope he keeps his promise...

No comments: