trebleclef header

Monday 7 August 2006

第六天

Day 6, 14/07/2006, Friday, Sunny...


Woke up at 7am again today, had to take a dump badly (I think its because of the hotpot last night)... Took a bus to 天河體育中心 this time as there is a big shopping center near there... I left home at 10am expecting to reach just in time for the shops to open but instead reached 1¾ hours later... The place is very big and I didn't know where to start, not much effort was put into designing the architecture for a shopping centre...

Wasted alot of time at the lower levels where they sell clothes and jewllery... When I finally reached the sports level, it was time for me to go... Meeting my sister along the main road where they will stop momentarily to pick me up, so I can't be late...

Went for lunch at a normal restaurant which I'm not sure what their theme is... The food was ok, nothing much to say about it... After that we took a taxi to one of the shopping street around Garden Hotel, while Alvin has to go back to the office...

This is the place I got most of my shopping, all the products come straight from the factory so its very cheap... List of items I got:

Giorgio Armani long-sleeve shirt
Armani Exchange pants X 2
CK T-shirt
Paul & Shark 3-quarters
Adidas cap
Maui Island sandals
Mickey Mouse boxers

The Mickey Mouse boxers is very cute, not really sure why I got it... Just for the fun of it I guess...

We went back to school to meet up with Alvin and my sis has to attend a meeting... In the mean time, I'm typing this...

Dinner is at a chinese restaurant, it looks like any chinese restaurant in Singapore... We ordered fried oysters, fresh prawns, 2 types of clams, a big fish and some vegetables... All the plates were very big and the dish on it filled appropriately (not like Singapore's big plate but little food)... I learnt something today: fresh prawns peel very easily... Just remove the head part of the shell then squeeze the tail and the prawn will POP right out!!! Peeling prawns have never been such a breeze... You can never guess how much all these cost... Ұ110 (S$22)!!! What can you get with S$22 in a restaurant in Singapore? Maybe that plate of vegetables...

No comments: