trebleclef header

Monday 14 August 2006

最後一天

Last day, 17/07/2006, Monday, Cloudy...


Woke up at 9.30am to pack my bag, had to make sure I don't leave any of my treasures here... My bus to Macau leaves at 2.15pm so I just need to leave home at 1.30pm to catch the feeder service to the bus terminal... I'll just slack until then...

At noon, my sis said she'll be coming home to bring me out for lunch instead... We went to that great western restaurant again (Alvin kept his promise, while I had almost forgotten about it) but I doubt the roof will open at noon, at least I'll get to take some pics of the toilet...

alvin & eki
Alvin and Eki outside the restaurant...

restaurant
The outside and inside of the restaurant...

urinal
Was that a tiger's tail?

tap
Can you even call that a tap?

Ordered Swiss pork chop this time and got one fat slab of meat... Once the meat is sliced, delicious melted cheese oozes out of it... There's a piece of ham in between the pork...

swiss pork chop

Just when I lost all hopes, the spotlight turns on and the roof starts retracting!!! It's not as spectacular as at night though and there wasn't the spectacular music... Watch it here...

After lunch, my sis sent me up the bus and I started my journey home... There were only a few other people on the bus and the seat was quite uncomfortable...

Oh, a pretty lady (I think... I'm not wearing my specs due to a headache) just boarded the bus, she sat down in front immediately and I didn't have time to put on my specs...

Saw the girl during the pit stop...............

Crossed the border to Macau and got on a cab straight away to the airport... Reached the airport at 5.40pm and was lucky to be able to check in, I'm supposed to board at 5.50pm!!! Then I realized the flight is delayed, don't know whether that is good luck or bad luck...

True to the Singapore sprit, people were still queueing even though they have to wait an indefinate amount of time... The plane hasn't even landed!!! The longer I wait, the longer the queue...

queue
Free food?

Oh, here's the plane!!! Shit, I'm like at the end of the queue... I'll be smelling shit for the rest of the journey... Nah... I'll just sit with the pretty lady I see in front, this time I'm wearing my specs...

There's a lot of catching up to do when I get home... There's a project workshop I'm supposed to attend at 7.30pm today; just leaving Macau air territory by that time...

I'm tired from standing in queue, how do people stand in queue overnights? I guess they sit down most of the time, but aren't they bored? I sure am bored... I can see the plane now but the gate isn't open...

Yay, the gate is finally open!!! Had trouble taking the first step, think I've grown roots... Will be reaching Singapore around 10pm... Home Sweet Home...

No comments: