trebleclef header

Sunday 13 August 2006

最近

Recently...


Its been weeks since I've talked about my current life, better do so before everyone forgets who I really am... I should be heading off for work now, but who cares...

School has started, singing club has started, I'm almost back to the normal schooling days now... The past few weeks were eventful, its been almost a decade since I've last done this... Would it end now?

Was playing basketball with Weida yesterday... We totally sucked... Or at least I did... It took him an hour or so to regain his accuracy, but I still couldn't do my lay-ups properly... Strained my adominal muscles so much that I had difficulty breathing after a while; used too much strength with my right arm as well, now I'm aching all over...

One remaining entry of my China holidays... I'll end off with a poem from one of the kids in my percussion band, visit his blog to see more...

blue.wastelandconcept.

green yellow red.
forest, sun, fire.
black white grey.
darkness, light, twilight.
blue black black.
sea, oil, death.
white black black.
paper, pen, words.
green grey green
moss, stone, reclaim.
change of shape.
change of hue.
watch it fade
into the blue.
-wastelandconcept.

No comments: