trebleclef header

Thursday 3 August 2006

第五天

Day 5, 13/07/2006, Thursday, Sunny with showers in the afternoon...


Took my own time to wake up today, when I woke up I thought it was 9am already as the sun was up and very bright... Only after I finished brushing my teeth did I realize that it was only 7am... Well, I'm clever enough to guess that the sun rises 2 hours earlier than Singapore...

Took a shuttle bus out of the estate then another bus into the city... My brother-in-law (Alvin) was waiting for me at the bus stop I will be alighting... We bought some takeaway and went to his office...

He is currently working for a company managing Richard Clayderman's license in China... My sister is teaching a few levels below his office at Raffles Design College... He shifted his office there so as to be with my sis...

Here I am in his office typing out my blog from day 1 to now while waiting for my sis to finish work... Stayed in the office until 4pm and she still haven't appear; so we went down to look for her... We entered the school through a door that seems locked...

locked door
Oh, the door is padlocked...

opened door
Yar, right...

This is the escape route for my sis to go home early or to visit Alvin's office... It's at the end of the corridor of the staff floor so not much people passes by...

notice
I have a very strong feeling that this notice is addressed to my sis...

Had dinner at a hotpot restaurant where the hotpot is super hot... The last time my dad visited that place, he said that was the most torturous meal he had ever had... We ordered the mildly hot soup base this time so it wasn't that bad...

After dinner we went to the supermarket "A.Best", its one of the attractions of 廣州 as well... So what's so special about the supermarket? The translations on the signs are as my father says it, "Fann-tastic..." I only managed to take 3 pictures before I was stopped...

funny translations
I bet my father would disown me if I ever give this kind of translations...

my sis
My sis taking the dog out for a walk...

clffordcondo
The view of the lake in the middle of the condo estate...

P1010028
View from my sis's place of the amusment park... Where's Batman?

No comments: