trebleclef header

Tuesday 4 October 2005

不可思議

Unimaginable...


How often do you see people walk into a pole? Never in my life I've seen it, I thought you'll only see this kind of things in movies and cartoons... Today, there was this guy who was walking to the carpark, his head was turned to his left looking at the cars... Then he suddenly turned back his head and slammed right into a pole... The impact must had been very hard, cause there was a loud resonance... His friend who was in front of him immediately turned back and asked, "Hey what happened? Are you ok or not?" It was such a funny sight that I couldn't stop laughing... That guy's spectacles were lying on the floor deformed, he even got cuts on the corner of his eye... We're coming to the best part of the story (I still can't believe), that guy is me!!!

It's difficult to describe my feelings at that point of time... It was comical, angered and mostly disbelief... I was very angry at myself, what the hell was I thinking?!? My friend asked me the exact same question and I replied, "Obviously I wasn't..." Damn, this is so not worth it... If I was ogling at some girls then hit the pole, I woud have felt a lot better... Then again, I'm gald there wasn't anyone around when it happened, but that was such a loud bang, I'm sure the people at the bus stop several metres away heard it as well...

My friend couldn't stop laughing, how many times in your life can you see people walk into poles? I still can't belief it happened to me... What's wrong with me nowadays?!?

I'll be going kayaking tomorrow morning, my friends are going as a couple so I didn't want to go at first... This morning, he called me and said he found another girl to pair up with me... Judging at the luck I've been having this few days, I predict something bad to happen tomorrow... Hope I'll come back alive...

No comments: