trebleclef header

Thursday 27 October 2005

怎麼了

What happenned?


Well, nothing happened... Nothing to blog about... This is just to make sure everyone knows I'm still alive... Trying to extend this post beyond one paragraph... Maybe I'll talk about what's gonna happen soon...

There'll be another kayaking session next week, at least I hope there will be... Attendance is as follows:

5 guys - Me, Winson, Paul (the one who cannot swim but was forced into the water for demostration), and 2 of Paul's colleagues...
5 girls - 3 of Paul's colleagues and 2 of Winson's friends...

Hopefully this would be more fun than the previous one, seeing that there are more people plus no girlfriends present... But first, I have to hope there would even be a trip, then I'll think about how fun it would be... Oh, I just remembered my partner for the last trip was also Paul's colleague... Hmm... The fun factor has dropped a bit...

No comments: