trebleclef header

Monday 17 October 2005

新事件

Updates...


It's been a week since my last update, nothing much happens... This morning, my hair was very dry, I thought I'm gonna have a bad hair day... Tried to style it the usual way but it just wouldn't budge... I stopped and took a look, not bad, maybe I'll stick to this hairstyle today... I'm not a narcissist, so I wouldn't post an entire entry of pictures of my hair...

Today was something special, I went to meet Junan's boss... A week back, I messaged Junan through Friendster out of the blue... We started asking each other what we were doing and I mentioned designing webpage, she immediately asked me to help her with her company's website... There I was today, meeting her boss and discussing about the webpage... That guy is expecting quite a lot, getting quite worried whether I'll be able to deliver... After everything was settled, we went to a very late lunch... It was over lunch that I realized how lucky she was; that very morning I messaged her, her boss asked her to do something about the website... I was like her savior that popped out of nowhere... Haha... Talk about coincidence...

After that was band practice, the band director and band leader had something on and couldn't make it, that would put me in charge... At first I was quite happy, then I realized that I don't know what to do... Before things gone bad, Winson showed up, "I'm saved..." He took over the practice and we managed to do something different, all thanks to that bugger who kept our band director busy...

Before we ended our day, I asked Winson how's my hair today, he said that it's better than usual... I'm glad I didn't walk around looking like an idiot for the entire day, all that's left now is to try and create that exact style tomorrow...

No comments: