trebleclef header

Thursday 14 December 2006

愚於愉

Yesterday was funny, today was fun...


Damn, I love that title... Ok, so yesterday wasn't exactly the best day I had... Something happened and things are getting a little rocky; I know the issue will have to be addressed sooner or later... Might as well thrash it out first and if things go bad, we won't need to waste anymore of our time...

After that something happened that made me cracked up... I was laughing, really laughing hard, but somehow I felt empty inside...

Today, I met up with 2 people for breakfast then played basketball with those Esprimere kids in the afternoon... It kept drizzling and the floor was wet, a big disadvantage for me... The only thing I'm better than any of those present is my speed; can't really sprint when the floor is wet though... Overall, it was fun and tiring... Haven't been exercising much these days, that workout really tired me out...

Life's going back to normal for a while I guess... or maybe not... Heh heh...

No comments: