trebleclef header

Tuesday 19 December 2006

新設計

New Layout...


Well, visually there isn't much of a change because I changed to the new blogger layout and spent an hour or so trying to make everything look the same as before... So what's the point of changing the layout if everything is the same as before? I don't know, just trying to find out what the new layout has to offer...

With everything being point and click, its more difficult to customize the layout now... I don't really like that space they put after my "artworks", "friends" and "links" on the sidebar... Haven't figured out how to remove those spaces yet...

I think the only good thing this new layout offers is the archiving of the archives; it make it easier to locate my past entries... The tallying of the posts is a plus too...

This made me realize that I'm not as productive as last year... Though I started out March last year, I had 9 more posts than this year...

Hmm...

I think I've just found out the reason... Someone took up all of my time during the past 3 months where posts are scarce... Its not that I have no time or nothing to blog about, but because I can't really blog about what happens here especially when I know that person reads it (and I just realized she still does)...

Oh... Shouldn't go that much into it... Christmas is coming!!! I've always hated this period, it is the most fun time of the year but it also signifies the end of it... It makes me realize that I have achieved nothing and this year is no exception... Oh well, gonna enjoy it while it lasts...

No comments: