trebleclef header

Monday 25 December 2006

佳節

You're either happy or sad during festive seasons...


Holidays are times when people get together, be it friends or family... This Christmas is just like any other day to me, I spent it at home alone... So should I be sad that I'm alone during a holiday or should I just treat it like every other day?

Well, its almost over and I just treated it like any other day... No point making myself sad right? Its not like this day has any special meaning to me...

My phone just died on me and I didn't even do anything!!! Was chatting on MSN when I suddenly heard my phone rebooting... I thought it was just a normal crash until I realized that it isn't booting up!!! Tried to switch it on several times myself to no avail... Took the battery out for several minutes and still no luck... Finally resorted to formatting the phone (press and hold "3", "*" and the green button; might only work on Symbian phones)...

So I've lost most of my contacts and ALL of my messages... Oh well, I guess its finally time to let go of some things...

No comments: