trebleclef header

Monday 18 December 2006

思緒

Things are only how you want them to be...


This post is going to be very random; different people may have different interpretations of it...

Everyone knows life doesn't always go your way, it just follow you once in a while then move off in a different direction at the most crucial moment... That's why life sucks... However, I always believe that things are how you want them to be... Its like the cup that's half-empty or half-full, it doesn't necessary mean you're pessimistic if you see it as half-empty or optimistic if you choose the other... If so, what would I be if I say the cup was never full in the first place?

When things happen, you can groan and moan that your life sucks and how things can never go your way... Or you can be happy that things didn't get worse than it probably could... At these times, I believe that all those thinking are just a waste of time... Why waste time contemplating over the events when you could use it to think of a way to make the situation better?

I've always thought that I could easily control my emotions; I can be sad or happy if I choose to... It was only yesterday that I realize my emotions can only be controlled on the surface level... To others I may look totally fine, even I believed that I'm totally fine... It was when my mind stopped working when its supposed to that I realize that I'm still affected by the events that had happened... Maybe it was due to the lack of practice or maybe I was too tired, but I couldn't focus on what I was supposed to... Zombie would be a good word to describe it...

I predict I'll be normal again in 1 or 2 days time, but what is normal when things will never be the same again... I am the epitome of positive thinking, so yup... Nothing can bring me down...

No comments: