trebleclef header

Friday 15 December 2006

失去中心

Fun makes you lose your focus on the important things...


Being rejected really isn't a very nice feeling... First rejection was from MINDEF, my application for deferment was rejected... Its a 3 weeks ICT!!! What an idiotic thing to do when my exams are so close...

Secondly, I was rejected several times yesterday while playing basketball... I'm fine with being rejected by Teck Sheng (he is so tall and all...), but being rejected by Cherlynn was depressing...

Today, my project proposal was rejected... I'm so dead... Really not good at coming up with problems to solve... Give me a problem and I can think of several ideas to solve it but not the other way round... Can someone help me think of something? Think of some IT stuff (computer, handphone, iPod, etc.) that you don't like or think can be better...

No comments: